'Marigold' Designer SRL Camera Strap
( Mimi Green )
Price per Unit (piece):
Ask a question about this product
The Marigold DSLR Camera Strap is made with beautiful multi orange and white laminated cotton fabric, which makes this strap not only super unique looking, but stain and dirt resistant. The webbing is a deep brown color
We love shooting photos, but hate those ugly, black, generic camera straps. We designed a strap with the photographer in mind -- it is both super stylish and super durable, the best of both worlds!
Our SLR strap is made from 3 5/8" straps that are held together with 5 leather tabs. Because the camera strap isn't one piece, it has a lot of movement which not only looks cool, but provides for more comfort!
Mimi Green Custom DSLR straps are:
- a comfortable 2" width, Actual strap is 30", total length with connectors makes the strap 40"-60"
- Made with genuine Italian flower embossed Leather ends
- Easily remove the strap from your camera with quick release buckles. End buckles can then connect to themselves to provide a quick hand strap.
- Our Camera straps can be Personalized with laser engraved buckles to include your name and more!
- Made in the USA
- Super beautiful and feminine. This SLR camera strap will make capturing those shots even more enjoyable!
- Built to last—we use 3 pieces of tough nylon webbing that can withstand over 3,100 pounds of pressure
Choose Your own Connectors!
.:.Webbing Connectors.:. 3/8" webbing, strap keeper, quick release buckle & ladder lock. This gives you the ability to adjust the length of your strap from 40"-60".
.:.Loop Connector.:. Gives your strap a very clean look. Still comes with a quick release buckle, but cannot be adjusted. Using a loop connector, your strap will be a total of 40" long -- end of loop to end of loop -- which is a very comfortable length.
.:.Personalized Buckle.:. Laser engraved side release buckle can be personalized with your name, number, buisness name or anything else you can think of! Can be used with the webbing or loop connectors. See available fonts here.