Did you know that more pets get lost on the 4th of July than any other day of the year?
Fourth of July celebrations can be a scary time for your furry friend. Follow these simple suggestions to keep them safe.
- Make sure your dog gets plenty of exercise during the day before fireworks begin
- Keep your pets secured inside your home. Close windows and blinds so avoid noise and lights from fireworks.
- Provide a safe place for your pet, whether it is their crate or bed.
- Make sure your dog has a collar with identification.
- If microchipped, confirm your contact information is correct.
★ ★ All of our collars can be personalized with laser engraved buckles or name plate ★ ★