We are experts when it comes to making sure your dog is in style, but we also know how important it is to keep your pup safe. With our Laser Engraved Personalized Webbing Dog Collar, the best of both worlds collide to create a super good looking dog collar with all your dog’s important info engraved right onto the buckle. Best part….no jingling tag!
- Made with a lightweight, metal plastic hybrid buckle. Great for small & Large dogs as it weighs about as much as our plastic buckles.
- It utilizes large gauge D-Rings so you can rest assured your pooch is secure on his or her lead
- It’s made of washable nylon webbing so you can keep your pup’s specialty dog collar in pristine condition
- It’s made & engraved in the USA
- It’s built to last—we use tough nylon webbing that can withstand over 3,100 pounds of pressure
- ID Tag is Chew Proof — your dog’s info cannot be chewed or lost as long as they are wearing their collar.
- Personalized buckle collar with 2-3 lines laser engraving on the buckle with a maximum of 20 characters per line
- Buckle is custom laser engraved with deep pristine text and your choice of font
We make our dog collars in 6 sizes and 2 widths. No matter if you have a Great Dane or a toy Poodle, you will find a Mimi collar that fits just right, is super strong, and matches your dog’s hip style. NOTE FOR HAND EMBROIDERY ONLY: If at all possible, it is best that we know the length of your dog’s current collar. This way there will be no chance of the adjustment piece covering their name. You can let us know in the notes section at checkout.
- Click to see examples of our Martingale Collars and Metal / Plastic Hybrid Buckles.
- Need a 5/8″ wide Medium collar? Check out our plastic buckle engraved collars.
IMPORTANT! Our buckles can only accommodate 20 letters per line. If you enter more than 20 letters per line, we will use our best judgement to shorten the info. Unfortunately, you will not receive notification of this prior to shipping so please count your letters! Note: Our new Hybrid Buckles have a black male end, not a silver as pictured. not suitable for tie-out use!