These have been thoroughly tested on both a 50-pound lab and a 13-pound pug. Both dogs have reported back to us that their confidence levels have skyrocketed, all the other dogs in the neighborhood are jealous of their classic style, and they feel quite comfortable with the durability and strength of their Mimi Green collar and leash. We use super-strong materials and hardware, but please note our products are not warrantied for tie-out use.
Yes! And we totally recommend getting the exact fit, especially if your dog is between a medium & a large. Just let us know that you need a custom collar length in the notes section at checkout. But please make sure you measure well as we do not accept returns or exchanges.
Of course! Just contact us and we will do anything we can to make our leashes or collars perfect for your pet.
The pattern on the fabric will be slightly different than pictured, as each one is a totally original creation, made just for your dog! You will probably be super happy with the one we send you. If you aren’t, please send us an email to [email protected], preferably with an attached photo of the item. Our embroidered items are embroidered by hand, so we cannot guarantee a specific font requested. We do embroider in cursive letters, unless print is requested. Please do not send us personalized items without receving authorization to do so. Your item will be returned to you.
We always use washable fabrics and suggest you wash them in the dishwasher or on the gentle cycle of your washing machine. You can also hand-wash with a mild detergent or shampoo. Hang dry of course; as you would will all your own designer wear!
- Well, they are all pretty awesome collars, but it really depends on what kind of dog you have…
- Our Oilcloth Dog Collars are really great for big dogs, dogs that swim, and dogs that like to play rough — but still want to be fashionable!
- Our Hand Embroidered Personalized Dog Collars are super fun for that dog and owner who like to stand out in a crowd. One cool part about the hand embroidery of your dog’s name is that we can do it on just about any of our collars! Like our…
- Mimi Green Classic Collars are super cool because they each have up to 3 different fabrics — it is a different collar from every angle! Just about any dog would feel super pretty and stylish in these collars.
- Our Swiss Velvet Collar line is awesome because it looks like a super fancy collar, but it is still washable and pretty stain resistant.
- And last, but not least, our Webbing Collar Collection is totally different from any webbing collars you have ever seen! They are super thick and the colors are really striking. They are great collars for big and small dogs and you can rest easy about your dog’s safety as the webbing on these collars can withstand 3100 lbs of pressure!
- If you are used to the Mimi Green nylon webbing, MG2 poly will be significantly different. Thiner and lighter weight, the poly is very tightly woven and still extraordinarily strong. Both types of webbing are the best in their class on the market today.
- MG2 utilizes military grade plastic d rings instead of metal like Mimi Green. We find this is totally a matter of preference, plastic makes less noise, is lighter weight but can be chewed if your dog gets ahold of its collar. Both are strong enough for leash walking/running.
- MG2 seams are on the front of the collar while Mimi Green seams are on the back. Sewing them on the front helps with breeds that have a lot of hair or none at all — no tangling or irritation. Seams on the front look a little more rugged, on the back look a little more tailored.
- MG2 collars have fewer font options, color options and buckle options.
- MG2 is a budget friendly line while MImi Green is our designer line.
All payments are facilitated by Authorize.net and are protected by an SSL layer. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Amex. And for those of you, like us, who love Paypal & Google Checkout, we offer those payment solutions also.
- Each Mimi Green product is made to order so please allow 7 to 10 business days (does not include weekends or postal holidays) to create your order. If it will be any longer than that, we will let you know.
- If you need it faster please let us know in the ‘notes’ section, and we will try get it to you by your desired date.
- During the holiday season, November-December you can expect a longer wait. Please let us know if you need your order in a hurry or by a certain date.
- For all other manufacturers we say 7-10 business days.
Returns & Exchanges
Thank you for purchasing a customized Mimi Green item/s – we hope you love it as much as we do! In the event that your items received do not work for your furry friend, the policies listed below will address common concerns.
- If the item you receive is damaged, defective, or incorrect due to our oversight (wrong size, wrong name/phone number, incorrect color, etc.), we will be happy to replace your item free of charge. We will not ask you to return the original. Please contact us via email at [email protected] if you are having this issue. We ask that you provide a photo of the item in question.
- If you ordered the incorrect size (length or width), we can offer you 50% off a new item, plus free shipping. We will not ask you to return the original. To submit your replacement order, you may send an email to [email protected], or call our office at (505) 514-0216 Monday-Thursday 9 AM – 4 PM MST. Please be ready to provide payment method and the size you need instead! This offer is valid for 30 days after date of purchase.
- We do not offer store credits or refunds for personalized items, including engraving and embroidery. Sales on personalized items are final.
- We do not offer returns or exchanges for collars, leashes, harnesses, dog clothing, etc. Since everything is custom made-to-order, we do not carry any stock. In the event you need a different size/style etc., we offer discounted replacements. Please contact us for more info!
Please email or call with questions regarding exchanges on these items before you send them back. We don’t typically offer refunds on products we do not manufacture. Those items include: Molly Mutt Beds, West Paw items, Canine Earth products. We will usually direct you to the manufacture for exchanges. In the case where we do agree to provide a refund (ie: you re-ordered from us) there is a 25% restocking fee.
Products that are personalized like Dog ids tags, Red Dingo tags, Rockin’ Doggie tags, and engraved collars are not returnable or exchangeable unless there was an error in your order or the item was damaged in shipping. If the error in engraving was on your end, we offer the option of paying 50% off the price to order a new tag. Please call for more details. 505.514.0216
We warranty our work against faulty hardware or stitching for 1 years time.
Our store policy for damaged or defective items is as follows: Please send us at least one photograph of your damaged or defective item to [email protected] We will then be able to analyze the product and choose the best course of action! We use super-strong materials and hardware, but please note our products are not warrantied for tie-out use.
We do not warranty against damage induced by the pet, however if your pet eats its collar (yikes!) or something of the like, we can replace it for 50% off and free shipping during that first year as well.
Each collar and leash we make here at Mimi Green is made to order. That means your pet’s collar is one of a kind & the options we can offer you are endless! Because of this built to suit business model, we do not carry stock of any kind.
We do strive to make sure you are happy with your order so if for any reason you aren’t, we can offer you a discount of 50% and free shipping off a new size or style within 30 days. Please do not send anything back to us without prior authorization – unauthorized returns will be refused and returned to sender.
About Our Company
You can always read our blog at http://www.ShopMimiGreen.com/blog !