The Hand Embroidered Personalized Glitter Velvet Dog Collar from Mimi Green are luxurious, soft, strong, and will help keep your dog safe!
Just like our original starlight velvet dog collars, but with Hand Embroidered flair! The velvet dog collar is handmade in the USA, created with gorgeous Swiss-imported velvet. Nylavour Swiss velvet is widely considered to be the best available. We just love how it combines with nylon webbing, welded d-ring, and engraved buckle to create a beautiful dog collar.
- Giltter + Velvet. Need we say more?
- Santa’s favorite shades of Red, Navy, Green, Gold + more
- Washable, Wearable year round, on your pup’s Wishlist.
- Made with contoured buckles which fit the curves of your dog’s neck, for ultimate comfort – uses a super strong, black plastic buckle
- It utilizes large gauge D-Rings, therefore you can rest assured your pooch is secure on his or her lead
- The collar features washable nylon webbing. As a result, you are able to keep your pup’s specialty dog collar in pristine condition
- It’s made in the USA – everything is handmade and custom made-to-order in our studio!
- Furthermore, It’s built to last—made using tough nylon webbing which withstand over 3,100 pounds of pressure
- Hand embroidered collar with your dog’s name!
- Made from Swiss Velvet ribbon with woven in glitter — the glitter stays put and does not fall off onto you or your dog like other glitters!
We make our dog collars in 5 sizes and 2 widths. Have a Great Dane or a Toy Poodle? We have sizes for all dogs! As a result, you will find a embroidered velvet dog collar that fits just right, is super strong, and matches your dog’s hip style.
NOTE FOR HAND EMBROIDERY ONLY. If at all possible, it is best that we know the length of your dog’s current collar. This way there will be no chance of the adjustment piece covering their name due to sizing. You can let us know in the notes section at checkout, as a result the embroidery will be visible. Note: Our new Hybrid Buckles have a black male end, not a silver as pictured. Customers can view current buckle selections in the buckle menu. Lastly, buckles are not suitable for tie-out use!